By participating in the contest you agree to all the following terms and conditions:
- The contest will run on Mahogany Air’s Facebook Page.
- There will be two winners from this contest, each of which will win a return ticket (prize) on any of our active scheduled flight routes.
- The contest runs from the 11th of August 2020 till the 14th of August 2020 at 12 pm Central African Time (CAT).
- Winners will be announced on Monday 17th August 2020 after 1 pm CAT.
- This contest is only open to participants aged 18 years and older.
- The contest is open to all Zambians (Zambian residents inclusive) who are currently residing and are able to travel before the expiration of the prize.
- The prize is only valid for a period of 2 months from the date the winners are announced.
- The prize is non-transferable and can not be sold, or exchanged for money or any service or item.
- Participants will have to post a picture or video of themselves with a caption of their experience flying with Mahogany Air.
- Only one photo or video can be posted per participant.
- Winners will be picked based on the post (picture/video and text) with the most likes which include reactions.
- Like (reactions) from bots or pages/people that are not authentic, this includes but not limited to auto like bots or software or any form of application that can be used to give or get likes, likes got from such sources will not be considered and may lead to disqualification from the contest.
- If the winner(s) is/are unable to travel during the specified time the participant with the second most likes will get the prize. If the participant with the second most likes is also not able to travel during the specified time the participant with the third most likes gets the prize. And so shall the prize descend until there is no one to get the prize. In the case where no participant can travel, the prize would have been forfeited by all qualified participants.
- In a case were two participants have the same number of likes (reactions), Mahogany Air reserves the right to choose a winner(s) at its discretion.
- Each winner will pay a total of K543 one-way (K1086 return) in airport taxes and charges.
- The winners will cover their own transport costs to and fro the Airport(s).
- To have access to the prize, the winning participants will need to get in touch with Mahogany Air. Contact information can be found on this website here.
- By participating in this contest, you grant Mahogany Air a worldwide no revokable right to use (for advertising, marketing, research) the information provided, this includes but not limited to your name(s), image(s), video(s) and text.
- The contest is not open to the immediate family members (parents, siblings, spouses, children) of Mahogany Air employees or staff.
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Mahogany Air is in no way responsible for any loss, injury, and or damage that may occur to you and(or) your family, your business, or personal reputation due to participation in this contest.
- All Covid-19 measures and regulations implemented by Mahogany Air and or by the Ministry of Health Zambia and other relevant Health or Aviation bodies apply.
- Mahogany Air reserves the right to delete any post including but not limited to videos, images, or text posted on its page.
- Mahogany Air reserves the right to cancel, postponed, or make changes to this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Mahogany Air reserves the right to change any part of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Posted on 10th August 2020.
Last updated on 27th August 2020.